retrohipmamaBig photos and pocket cards seem to always make an appearance in my traveler's notebooks! These cute snack cards are from @turquoiseavenue and they are so perfect for documenting your favorite snaccidents! 😁🍿🍕🍟🍪
- rukristinHow do you do your full page photos?
- retrohipmama@rukristin I crop to the size of my page then add it to my 8.5x11 template and print with other smaller photos so I don't waste the paper. :)
- turquoiseavenueThis is too perfect! Thank you for sharing!
- fobi1Hi! I need some advice! I have it all, the TN, the "stuff", the photos. Used to be a projectlifer but quit that a year ago. Did some TN layouts for my One little Word last year and have a first page for this year ... but i still can't find the mood or time. I watched your videos and I have the same printer as you and can print at home! Help! Where to start to get going again? /Sandra, Sweden
- retrohipmama@fobi1 hey there!! it always makes me sad when someone has all the tools and supplies to create but is feeling stuck. my suggestion is to print out some recent photos that you LOVE and start there. just get started! your first page may not be your favorite but it helps with getting your creative juices going. what I love about TN pages is that they can be quick and not too overwhelming. I feel super accomplished each time I finish one because I can get one done in a snap sometimes! my best advice is to just start with a photo and colors you love and you can't go wrong! 😀 I hope this helps!
- suse.fish*This* is the sort of thing I set out to create! Then don't know when to stop... :/
- cariribI've been thinking hard on these cards - your layout sealed the deal for me. great as always!
Log in to like or comment.