juliegolobWe just went to pet the baby goats and came home with a new chicken. I swear it wasn't even me who wanted to add to the brood but when a chicken roosts on your shoulder like a golden eagle/Phoenix/parrot, you know he has chosen you... or your hubby ;) We named him #genghis
- amt_556Oh man, once I show the kids this you'll be son's favorite shooter too. My daughter already loves you. My son loves chickens.
- fmjprivatepyleGood luck, we have never had any luck bringing another/second rooster into the flock. Its always ended up very bloody. Good luck.
- marshalldillon823Beautiful job Julie
- kbos34He's beautiful!!
- cowboy45_110Wow! Those feathers on the back of its neck are great for more Flys for fishing ! I like to make my own Flys and fish besides shooting. I have too many hobbies! Lol!
- sdelsonI would have brought that little cute goat home as well
- socaldeereLet Me know how it goes bringing a new chicken into the flock I have 7 chicks I am brooding
- socaldeereAnd I have 4 grown hens
- icedfreakinteaHe has a beard!
- elijah18chaiHi friend I haven't been able to log into my face book but I am following you on Twitter and YouTube and now IG 😉😆
- wolfhollowtacticalWe have one very similar. His feathers look like flames as well!! 👍👍
- tmarsh83I'm halfway hoping one of my EE pullets turns out to be a roo. I need a new one.
- wolfman4570@juliegolob you need to add a brahma to your flock!
Log in to like or comment.