boxwoodavenueI've been having fun going out and helping the boys in the afternoon sort pairs out of the cows. I love when we find one that needs to be carried or moved - I have no problem getting off and helping him along 😉. Also, getting to gallop through an open field to stop a pair 🐂🐎 has been a welcomed feeling, any other horse girls out there can attest to the amazing rush you get when it's just you and your horse working together to get a job done (even if your hat blows off in the process).
- mayyaborThat's so cool. I wouldn't mind do to gallop through an open field
- littleyellowcoopYour perspective and the beautiful richness in the photos you take is breathtaking. I always stop scrolling when it's one of your pictures. Beautiful enough for a coffee table book! I'd buy one! Have a great day.
- houseofharvestGet it gurrrrl!!! 💕💪💁🏼🐎💨
- ddscottageanddesignI rem very that feeling of freedom and pure pleasure!
- dhlobickThat's adorable
- westward.farmwifeThis is beautiful Chloe
- kristywicksJeff and I have been loving your stories on the range ❤
- boxwoodavenue@kristywicks 💕 wow thanks Kristy! I love being able to share 👩🏼🌾🐂
- boxwoodavenue@mayyabor it's a beautiful feeling!
- boxwoodavenue@littleyellowcoop wow you really know how to make a girl feel good about herself 😳 thank you for the sprinkling of kindness! I hope you have a beautiful week ahead!
- boxwoodavenue@champagnecasual thank you!!! 🐂👩🏼🌾
- boxwoodavenue@buckscountyprimitives well thank you so so very much!
- thedecouvertesAww this is so cute!
- nina1800What camera do you have that takes such clear pictures?
- boxwoodavenue@nina1800 this was actually with my iPhone - I use an app called foodie which I love. But I usually use my Nikon with a 50mm lens 💕
- mrs.georgiastewartHow gorgeous is this photo? You should really follow @leipyle im obsessed with the little farm animals
- boxwoodavenue@leipyle @mrs.georgiastewart if you girls ever find yourself in Northern CA stop by and give them some pets! ☺️💕🐂👩🏼🌾
- chanelblinn👆🏻Where are you in Northern California?
- oak.hillfarmI love the smell of horses...and the creaking sound a saddle can make! 🐴🐴🐴
Log in to like or comment.