ashley.beaudinFor so much of my life, I've lived for perfect. I've strived for that moment where I suddenly arrive. I've hustled so hard after numbers and recognition.
In the past few weeks, I've felt a shift away from all of those things and towards faithful. That it is less about arriving, doing it all flawlessly or hitting some magical number, but it is about getting eyes and a heart for where I am, so that I can bring what I have to this moment.
To show up and give. To use my platform for good. To pour into my community and clients. To speak my message whether it is to the one or it is to the millions.
To be faithful.
To be faithful. With my gifts. With my influence. With my heart. With my words.
Here's to leading faithfully over leading perfectly. Anyone with me? 🙋🏻
- ashley.beaudin#Theimperfectboss #youbelong #communityovercompetition #savvybusinessowner #risingtidesociety #bandogirlgang #flashesofdelight #theeverydayproject #creativepreneur #thatsdarling #myunicornlife #abeautifulmess #womeninbusiness #makersgonnamake #solovelysofree #tnchustler #bloomyellow #createlounge #shareyourheart #thegramgang #beingboss #womensupportingwomen
- christyjolightfootI love this!!!! My fav - ' here's the leading faithfully over perfect!' 💛💛 You are so inspiring.😘
- socialstampers👋🏻🙋🏼💕💝I'm with you!
- lw.wholehearted🙌🙌 yep. With ya on this
- jenedewaardYes 💁🏻💁🏻💁🏻
- thejoyfuljewelryboxJust had this conversation last night. I feel a shift from the m hustle to pure faith. All I have to do is show up ready and willing.
- kimberlyhaydnI love this so much! I've seen oodles of #imperfectboss posts over the past year or so and I never knew who the woman behind the awesome idea was! Someone posted about the movement and linked to you specifically and here you are! I just wanted to take a second to say thank you for everything you do! It is SO refreshing to see someone celebrating the imperfections instead of marble counters and perfect hair days! Thank you for being such a bright light for all of the imperfect humans in the world ❤🎉
- shepherdssongcreationsYes! Me! You have done a great job of putting the ache of my heart into words. It's a battle - every day - because I have to really make myself let go of some things, but when I put my focus back on what's important I realize that I want and need to be/do everything you said. 😘
Log in to like or comment.