_charlesphoenix#worldslargest #spaghetti #roadhouse #restaurant #genuine authentic #homespunandfamilyrun in my hometown of #ontariocalifornia since #1945 ... it's what's for dinner ... as often as possible ... #midcenturymodern #californiacasual style #vintageneon and #heartyfare ... our kinda place !!! ...
- rivas82I recently moved to Ontario in the historic district any cool landmarks I should check out near by
- eazilyamused@toddwbaker 😻
- colorbyspiegelGreat shot! Great sign!!!
- richfilmbuffThis place still in business? There was a Vince's in Torrance where I live. Aren't they related? I loved their spaghetti. Closed now tho. A dental office moved into their space. :/
- princessaurora24Thats my hometown !!!
- julienhooliganWe got them to cater for about 50 people at two separate parties for under $200 a party! Love Vince's!!!
- julienhooliganCheck out the MCM home on sixth street just east of Euclid @rivas82
- rivas82@richfilmbuff they were a spinoff of sorts but yeah it's closer now. Sad.
- rivas82@julienhooligan thank you I will.
- campingwithflamingosUsed to go here all the time!
- starsboyspdxGreat place to eat!
- heliotropic_boyDon't forget your Jr. Mints!
Log in to like or comment.