fitfullymormonI was feeling so tired today at church after our trip this week and then a little Primary girl sang the song, "Gethsemane" a beautiful song by Melanie Hoffman. The words of the song awoke my spirit and touched my heart. 🎶 Jesus climbed the hill to the garden still. His steps were heavy and slow. Love and prayer took Him there to the place only He could go. Gethsemane. Jesus loves me. So He went willingly to Gethsemane." 🎶
I am so grateful to have heard this beautiful song today. I know my Savior died for me. #princeofpeace
You can click on my profile link to hear the song if you haven't already before.
- thewarriorldsHappy Sabbath Day Sister April 🙂
- muscleup_buttercupThank You for this thought today! ❤
- jensfitnesslifestyleEverytime the primary kids sing this it makes me cry! It brings the spirit so strong!!
- computaiterSo this is weird and random- I just started following you a few weeks ago. Was the little girl names joselyn? If so, her grandmother is my friend.
- tayressaMy kids and I sang that song at my mom's funeral last August. It has a special place in my 💙.
- fitfullymormon@jensfitnesslifestyle I'm the primary chorister in my ward and I'm teaching it to the kids now. It's so beautiful when they sing it. ❤️
- fitfullymormon@thewarriorlds backatcha!
- fitfullymormon@computaiter It wasn't but I'm sure it was sang all over today because of Easter coming soon.
- fitfullymormon@tayressa I bet it does. It's such a beautiful and touching song.
- computaiter@fitfullymormon oh yes! Ok cuz that would have been too weird lol.
- fit.n.lipsWe sang gethsamane in our primary program last year (I was the pianist) and I was balling the whole time! Ha! I could barely read my music. Such a beautiful song.
Log in to like or comment.