globeguideIf you're heading to #Stockholm, #Sweden anytime soon be sure to stop in Stortorget. It's one of the most picturesque squares in the whole city, framed by these super colourful buildings that remind me of Lego blocks.
Check out globeguide.ca today (link in profile) for more tips about the fun, quirky things to do in Stockholm, including an ice bar and the ABBA Museum!
- globeguide@50north14east @erdmeridian hehehe 😀
- globeguide@ig_wildlife_planet @palpula @travellingdany thanks!
- bucketlistjourneyIn 💛 with the colors of those buildings!
- nodirection.caLove those bright colours!
- itinableGreat shot in a great city!
- globeguide@itinable SUCH a great city!
- globeguide@brightonsalons @deskless thanks!
- globeguide@bucketlistjourney @nodirection.ca me too ❤️💛💚💙
- stroovanWas just there last week! Beautiful city.
- mytravelaffairsOh its been ages I have been to Sweden, need to go back.
- mejogueinomundoNot have been there yet but it's certainly on my list
- travelswbaggageReminds me of Amsterdam!
- globeguide@travelswbaggage totally!
- globeguide@mytravelaffairs @mejogueinomundo @stroovan I love it there!
- _francois.lGreat shot ! 😊
- blogterritoriosI really like this colourful architecture
- thinkwanderThose lego blocks look amazing!
- thisistoni_comWow 👩🏻🌾
Log in to like or comment.