marocmamaYou'll find small blue fishing boats across the Moroccan coasts. They're used by small fishermen who rely on selling in local ports. They catch whatever turns up in the nets, and hope they're higher priced items. The bread and butter in the nets is sardines which command a small price when up for sale but are reliable. #taghazout #morocco #igersmorocco #coast #oceanlife #fishing #blue #igtravel #travelgirl #everydayafrica #africa #everydaymorocco #simplymorocco
- inspiredbymapsI love #unesco sites!! All such amazing places and inspire me! I've been to over 200 now and just can't get enough! I post most of them on Instagram... whats your favorite!? 😍
- nats_abouchaiOnly small fishermen ? 😂😂😂
- coconutsandsaltykissesLove this! 💙 💙 💙
- marocmama@nats_abouchai small meaning not big commercial fishermen ;)
- obliquefoodsSame, on the other side.
- obliquefoodsPortuguese fisherman have very similar fishing vessels(they invented them in the 1500's). They also fish for whatever comes up in the nets. Amazing picture
- insta_heaventravelVery cool 😃
- zhes_cooking_mtlLove this picture
- aggie_redpathThat strong blue only looks good in strong sunlight - Morocco!
- rainbow_spotterStunning pic! I would love to explore morocco with you!
- bohemianaa_Your feed is amazing. I couldn't help asking,,, what do you do there and how long will you be there?
- marocmama@rainbow_spotter would be my pleasure ;)
- marocmama@bohemianaa_ I live in Morocco but am a food and travel writer and own a food tour business in Marrakech with my husband
- heathercowperWe had a fun family surfing holiday there a few years ago - I wonder if it's got more developed now?
- marocmama@heathercowper I'd say yes but still not too much. Agadir is getting bigger and smaller communities around are growing slowly.
- simplyamevieVery nice! 😃
Log in to like or comment.