Bulgarian illustrator Rozalina Burkova’s (@thedrawingdoor) boldly graphic works are fresh, ambitious, and urgently contemporary. This London-based artist has her finger firmly on the pulse of every possible “that feeling when” meme moment you might encounter. The excitement—and romance-level devotion—that a new #Gucci watch inspires is no exception. Her sardonic drawings for #TFWGucci are the perfect compliment to the one-liners @gothshakira and @mytherapistsays are known for, which accompany her illustration here. - Text by @tatianaberg. Read more through link in bio.
- nazanin_415Ok - let's get matching ones, u down?? @marya619
- marya619@nazanin_415 duhhhhhh I need I neeeeed!!!
- firstname.lastname@example.org totes agree #horrible
- jlyon56@bcarz24 ❤❤❤ @bgreco1559 follow this Gucci account
- callmemayita@spasovskadragana isto 😂😂😂😂😂👄👄👄
- spasovskadraganahahahha e ova e mn mn jako @callmemayita
- ashleighkeasha@irijov have you been loving these new ads?
- irijov@ashleighkeasha lel - yes!
- scifizillaWorth it
- frank_effe@oliverhamlyn 😂😂true (but I don't even have the Gucci watch) 🌈💪🏻
- oliverhamlyn@frank_effe haha wowwww that's so me!
- grace_sentosaKim taehyung plss 💖
- khadijah_farooqThese adds are grotesque and disgusting
- the.kwanversationalist@hopernorman VOMIT
Log in to like or comment.