everydayinthegardenWhen you get home to find that someone has let themself in to your backyard & cut down all of your next years boysenberry canes in a bid to "help you" get rid of your blackberries. Sound outrageous? This is the second time since spring! Well, there's none left so... no berries for us next year! #fml #permaculture #plantnerd #gardenersofinstagram #melbourne #australia
- everydayinthegarden@mamamia29748631 👆
- everydayinthegarden@wovenspirit 👆
- everydayinthegarden@estebanthenatureman oh yeah, she's a vandal alright... see 👆
- everydayinthegarden@bj_melb 👆
- everydayinthegarden@toby_cho_co 👆
- everydayinthegarden@lisashomegrown this one has a key 👀👆
- kylie_rose_gardensOh that is hilarious but not funny @everydayinthegarden! Reminds me of when my friend got her mum to fix the zip in her very expensive designer jeans only to have them returned with the torn knees etc mended! They were $500 strategically and designed tears!p
- wovenspiritOh no, the worst kind of vandal 😳 maybe your Mum needs some lessons in berry vine identification 😉
- everydayinthegarden@wovenspirit @kylie_rose_gardens the thing is, she did it one day when I was out during spring/early summer & I told her then - those are my plants you just chopped out & you see those flowers... they would have been my fruit! You'd think she would have learned a valuable lesson then. She just needs to potter in her own garden! 🙄
- mamamia29748631So to repair matters I would suggest a voucher to spend at Diggers....
- everydayinthegarden@mamamia29748631 sadly, she has a lovely big garden of her own. In 20 years she hasn't done a thing innit!
- foragreenerlivingI can feel my stomach turn at the sight. Such frustration, and done by your own mother....
- 107gardenSo sad. Reminds me of the time my neighbor's gardener helped clean up the vines. Vines covered with 100s of passionfruits. 😖 It recovered but gosh am I glad not to have neighbors that could help me like that again!
- ryan_young_designThat is 💩
- toby_cho_coOh no, your mum did it???that's so bad though. My dad poisoned their neighbour's grass edges the other day and was so proud of himself too. What is it with these oldies and their "helping"?? 😂
- magictomoUgh. Does mum need a sign: please do not chop down. NOT BLACKBERRIES!
- everydayinthegarden@toby_cho_co I know right?!
- everydayinthegarden@magictomo indeed! 😔
Log in to like or comment.