dreaminginstitchesI'm posting a photo of 'my' oak today to add to the #springsummerchanges project begun by @avalonbeag (join in too if you like). Tomorrow will be the spring equinox and already the lane is changing colour. I can see tiny leaf buds forming on the oaks, by May Day it will look quite different. .
#oaktree #countrylane #countrywalks #aseasonalshift #aseasonalyear #signsofspring #springisspringing #dailyritual #dailydogwalk #mymindfulyear #mybritain #embracingtheseasons #thenatureletters
- kingstonurieltrioLoving your springtime clues 💚
- dreaminginstitches@brookshirebrown So pleased, how about joining in? Doesn't have to be a tree, maybe a view, a plant, up to you... (no pressure ❤)x
- dreaminginstitches@kingstonurieltrio Really looking forward to spring arriving with you! 💚💚💚
- stephie.dawnchorusstudioIt looks like it's stretching its branches to the sky after a long sleep 😊🌳
- firstname.lastname@example.org Yes, it really does, and sometimes when the early sun reaches it, it looks as if its sun-worshipping ☀
- dollieandcoJust looked at your 'stories' - loving your new piece Anny 💗
- new_wood_trees@dreaminginstitches @avalonbeag is the project to keep taking photos of the same tree throughout the seasons?
- dreaminginstitches@dollieandco Oooh, thank you, I'm rubbish at using Stories, something always seems to go wrong, glad you could see it xxx
- dreaminginstitches@new_wood_trees Choose a tree, plant, bush, whatever you feel like and photograph it as the seasons change - join in, the more the merrier 💚💚💚
- fascia_berlinThe very tips are beautiful
- brookshirebrown@dreaminginstitches I love this idea! I'm always late to post photos 🙈 (you seem so organized!!) but I'll give it a whirl! Thanks for asking! 😊
- dollieandco@dreaminginstitches ....don't get me started on using Stories 😂 It took me ages to figure it out & I still don't think I really get it!!
- dreaminginstitches@brookshirebrown So pleased 💚💚💚
- dreaminginstitches@fascia_berlin Like elegant fingers...💚
- avalonbeagYes the plan is to photograph the same tree, bush, plant or patch of land, every week, 2weeks, month or season it is completely up to you!! It is just to document the changes happen from one season to the next!! It would be wonderful if you did it too!! @new_wood_trees 🌿
- m_._umkomaasiteI love the skeleton effect
- carolynsavidgeLove this idea today I took my second shot of an animal Skeleton in a field it's so changed the structure the decomposition and the debris around it it's not pretty so you might prefer not to see it!? 😳😱
- josephinecomptonGreat profile
- dreaminginstitches@carolynsavidge If it's fascinating you then absolutely show it, there's always something to learn from this sort of project, and it isn't always what you expect 💚
- carolynsavidge@dreaminginstitches thank you I know what you mean, yes, we do learn so much ... will follow this 🌟
Log in to like or comment.