orbynHello, my husband @stuheritage wrote a book, and I may be biased, but it really is a thing of wonder. On one hand it's a biography of his brother - my brother-in-law - the amazing, exasperating bundle of contradictions that is @peteheritage. On the other hand, it's about fire, love, sickness, promiscuity, heartbreak, obscure French jazz, and wrestling. It's about Stu. It's about reality. It is about Herbie and me. It is a study of families, sibling rivalry, and how these things force us to take long, unrelenting looks at ourselves. Honestly, you'll have never read anything like it. And if you loved his Man with a Pram @guardian column, you will inhale it over and over again. You'll laugh. You'll cry. You'll wonder how all these swear words managed to make it into one book, and then you'll laugh and cry again. **Don't Be a Dick, Pete** will be published on May 4th, by @vintagebooks - but you can preorder it now from my profile. And please do, because Herbie and I enjoy eating and having a roof over our heads, etc. #dontbeadickpete #stuartheritage #manwithapram
- thisaeshawI usually skip sibling tales because as an only child they make me cry like a fool, but, you do a good sell - let me just pre-order that more.
- thisaeshaw(Typing before coffee) I'll pre-order that *now, and then it'll turn up on my Kindle in May and I'll wonder who on earth Pete is, and it'll all be delightful!
- saimasaysPreordered - good luck guys! ❤️
- mrsmorganallenThat's our wedding anniversary- I'll order for simon
- lucy_llewellyn_@a9lms this would be a good one for your next book club! X
- hayjaneDone. Honestly can't wait to read this.
- marthadelaceySO EXCITED ABOUT THIS PREORDERING NOW FAMILIES ARE THE BEST AND THE MOST INTERESTING AND THE MOST FRUSTRATING AND THE MOST MENTAL AND THE MOST HILARIOUS 🌟
- vanderberryAw its my birthday on may 4th so its only right it shall go on the birthday list! I did love his column 👍🏼😁
Log in to like or comment.