- freerangeshaeIf you've got sensory seeking kiddos who don't love the shower, I recommend these! The "fun" soap is like play dough that melts (you can also dissolve it into the bath) and the "refresher" is like a wobbly soapy jelly. They are both scented too, if that's something that's pleasing. There are different smells and colours for both.
Not sponsored, just something we are loving right now :) @lush_ausnz #asd #sensoryseeker
- batshitbabywearingunschoolingLush is the ONLY product that gets Luke into the bath 🙈
- oilyshoesYep, this works for my sensory-seeking shower hater too!
- craftyreikimamaOh thank you , we have having bath issues again. I made Jess some wobbly bath crayons today . But this looks like just the ticket . It can't hurt , we have a constant struggle with bath times . ❤️❤️❤️
- freerangeshae@craftyreikimama ❤the stores are ace at letting you look touch and try as well
- _.caitlin.gamble._😂 I just put my face mask on from lush so lovely
- freerangeshae@_.caitlin.gamble._ we'll have to get the face mask-I'm sure the girls would love them!
- _.caitlin.gamble._Yes you'll have too
- claireyhewittAnd the jelly is great if you leave it in the freezer and need an ice pack.
- craftyreikimama@freerangeshae I remember lush when we lived in Melbourne & must admit I probably went there once . But so many shops I walked on by before having a child on the spectrum has changed my mama radar . Always on the look out for stuff that helps daily life & helps keep us sane
- kyrstie_aflI worked for Lush many many years ago. Their products are so fun and are generally filled with great ingredients too. So many products I still love
- amyskeneI agree...Best bribery for bathing!!
- katesaysstuffAwesome recc thankyou! Washing the smaller boy is hair pulling tear inducing agonizing times for both of us.
- eleanorreneGreat idea! Thank you!
- island_childYou can make this too so then your sensory kiddos can choose scent and colour and have control over how much.
- freerangeshae@island_child the jelly one?? I'd love to know how :)
- island_childYes the jelly one. It's super easy. I'll PM you
- dolittlepress😍 😍