questnutritionNow where did we leave that box of the new Quest Bar flavor? 🤔
As soon as we find it we’ll let you know. 😜 #onaquest
- zayne.south2 boxes a day still not enough 😂 @jdpaschal
- jessica_goldNot the biggest fan of the mocha chocolate chip :/
- joshsteward1@tashaphilomena get onto these ☺
- jackhabbitrabbitLet's do Birthday Cake please??? 😍
- hannahs.adventures@questnutrition I'm allergic to peanuts/tree nuts and some of your products have nuts, does all your bars share the same equipment when being made?
- thesamzzzMocha Chip is coming to fruition!? Good deal. Now if the local stores would carry the newer flavors.
- timimboNew flavor is great @questnutrition it will go over well 👍
- andipandimooWhy can't I find the rocky road flavour on your Australian site :(
- daniqueceyssensIs it the mocha chocolate chip? 🙄😉 although you guys should try something with matcha 🍵, pistachio or Birthday cake 😊🙌🏼
- firstname.lastname@example.org all of their bars have nuts in them even non nut flavors
- briethompson1You should make this next flavor red velvet cheesecake😍😋
- softteaI need 😢😢😢
- questnutrition@alissarbk Thank you so much for asking -the reason we chose Palm Oil specifically is because we take oxidization very seriously. Palm oil has a very low occurrence of oxidization when you compare that to other fats used in food processing. That said, we hear you and we're looking into alternative solutions that you can get excited about!
- questnutrition@zozofitness Check out our answer up top. ☝️
- questnutrition@ericferre Thanks for your input. It actually costs us more to make our bars with the current fiber source than the previous one. You can read why we switched fibers here: http://blog.questnutrition.com/benefits-of-soluble-corn-fiber/.
- andressacajueiroAceita parceria?
- food.fitness.and.faithLove your company!!!! ❤️
Log in to like or comment.