creating.beautifullyMy fiance and I planned to take a day trip today to a town we've never visited in the wine country outside of Portland, and then... I came down with a nasty cold. But I was reminded of this quote from Brene Brown, and so I'm paying attention and grateful for: my fiance/best friend/most excellent canned soup maker, tea with honey and lemon, a warm/comfy bed, and Netflix. 👨🏽🍳🍲☕️🍯🍋🛌📺
What are you grateful for today, my friends?
- creating.beautifully. .
#creatingbeautifully #theunlimitedcreative #creativepreneur #gratitude #gratituejournal #creativewomen #communityovercompetition #brenebrown #peoplescreatives #liveauthentic #etsy #thenativecreative #illustrator #choosemust #indiepreneur #findyourflock #alifeofintention #creativechics #theeverydayproject #thatauthenticfeeling # #heartspace #itsbeautifulhere #choosejoy #daringgreatly #boldbusinesswisdom #thecollectiveofus #theimperfectboss #whatimgratefulfor
- createdbyelsiebI am grateful for a soak in the tub. It's amazing how much good it does.
- abeesdelightSo true, thanks for the reminder! And feel better soon 🌻
- vineandthistleSo beautiful and true!!! I had a hard draining week last week, but am often finding myself, even at what feels like the end of my line, that I have so much to be grateful for! The children that I sacrifice my time for, the home I am able to call my own (even if it's overwhelming to keep up with some days), the art I get to make. Hope you get feeling better quickly!!! And thanks for the beautiful reminder again!!
- evolved_jewelry_designsThe sun coming up so I can chase my dreams another Day! 🌺❤🎈 Hope you feel better soon, being sick is the worst 😛 Cheers to all you are grateful for Today! 🌈🌞
- indigogarments.ioNice Post creating.beautifully by the way, Happy Day ☺
- aftereightdesignsLove this post - such a beautiful reminder. I'm grateful for friends who are willing to take time out and spend their hours with me 😊. Hope you get well soon x
- hiboudesignsI love Brene Brown! I was writing my own gratitude post earlier today, feeling grateful for my husband and my son's help and support. Tonight as I was putting my son to bed, I was again filled with gratitude that we raised a sweet boy who, despite dealing with some health issues is handling it with such grace. I was reminded that the work my hubby and I do on ourselves not only help us but also our son... it's a full circle and it's beautiful 😊 And that's a lot of sharing 😬😂😜
Log in to like or comment.