visitscotlandA Castle on the Clyde since 1851 and if walls could talk, Cornhill Castle could a tell a few stories! 🏰 But it wasn’t always this majestic. The first mansion was not much larger than a farmhouse. 📷 @carlopaloni @manorviewgroup
#CornhillCastle #RiverClyde #Biggar #SouthLanarkshire #Scotland #ScotSpirit #Castle @cornhillcastle #HHA2017 #VisitScotland #LoveScotland
- castlescrownsetcPretty 💕🏰💕
- guimondmtBeautiful castle!!
- jonra422@blrandrsn fk sake Blair it's a buldin'.....😉xx
- billbairdThis is called Cornhill house - it was never a castle - it's a hotel and restaurant now and has two bends in the Clyde called after it - top Cornhill and bottom Cornhill
- whiteheatherroseMagnificent castle lovely
- email@example.com let's do it!
- m.rae22@blrandrsn 😂😂😂 it's your double!
- lynny92@billbaird it's now been commercially named cornhill castle by the new owners.
- billbairdSimply can't do that a castlated building gives defence - its a country house - some off comer simply cannot change a building name it has to be allowed by county council - so it is a house!
- angelwings1978sv💜Look my summer home 😂
- elayne9It truly has magic just believe 😎
- deepetrovicWow @marina.p.xx
- mattfum23Visited recently and defo not a castle. More a country house that's using the castle name as a marketing tool to sell its wedding venue availability!
- petra.e23So schön 😍
Log in to like or comment.