thehealthyappleMagnificent Maple Squash Tartines with Caramelized Red Onions || Ever since I was a young girl, I’ve loved caramelized onions. Once I found out restaurants use pro-inflammatory canola oil, refined sugar, and other yucky ingredients to make them, though, I opted for developing my own. In this recipe, the sweet red onion is roasted with fresh orange juice, extra-virgin olive oil, fresh thyme, and sea salt; they’re the perfect touch to add to these Magnificent Maple Squash Tartines. I am a butternut squash fanatic, and when you top my grain-free crackers with a spread of my Dairy- Free Creamy Cashew Cheese and a spoonful of this warm squash, you’ll never want to make another snack (or appetizer) ever again. This is also a great party dish to serve when entertaining. Turn to page 155 for this full recipe, which includes: my grain-free crackers, pureed butternut squash, dairy-free creamy cashew cheese and caramelized onions in my cookbook, Eating Clean: The 21-Day Plan to Detox, Fight Inflammation, and Reset Your Body. Happy Sunday! xx
- thehealthyapple@thekevinjon so happy to hear that! Enjoy. ☉☉☉
- thehealthyapple@nylebayer thanks Nyle! ❤
- feedtheswimmersWhat a delicious combo!😍
- lcvanderOmg my fave 😍
- coffeechick49Looks great
- eighty20nutritionGood one!👌
- thehealthyapple@feedtheswimmers hope you are great!!
- thehealthyapple@lcvander i miss you. Tea soon!
- thehealthyapple@eighty20nutrition @financialtimetraveler ☉☉☉☉
- thehealthyapple@coffeechick49 muuuuaaaahhhhhh!
- lauradupreDo you have some favourite restaurants both around Columbus Circle and Chelsea Market area you could tell me about??
- thehealthyapple@lauradupre yes!! Search nyc on my website.
- thirlbyYES! I eat caramelised onions for almost every single meal. This looks so delicious 👅
- thebodybookYum 😍
- thehealthyapple@thirlby me too!! Cannot wait to see you soon!
- thehealthyapple@thebodybook I wish we could have a snack date right now and giggle more!
- drinkturvedaBlessings 🙏 I think you'll really align with our turmeric beverage!
Log in to like or comment.