matchboxworldBringing this one back for a spin. #thunderbird #fordthunderbird #tbird #matchbox
- jimgallegosGreat. Keep the color on the production model
- master_bubYes, keep that color.
- colinpalmer100Keep raiding the archives for forgotten gems.
- matchboxamb10Nice to see this one back after such a long absence. I wonder if it's the original mold or a new modified casting.
- abelugoThat's just first shot color. Never to be seen again... it will be in dark blue in the 5 packs
- terryoz63The paint finish is astounding. "And we'll have fun fun fun til Abe takes our Tbird away..." 😆
- ventcis_matchboxIt's too green for me if the model goes in production in this variation 🙄
- matchbox1000One of my favorite Lesney casting...and of course, this one made by Mattel will be in my collection.
- lucas.king1Qual é a do elástico ai ?
- villagediecast@abelugo first shot color only? Oh man, that color would stand out nicely in the five packs. Thanks for letting us all know where it will show up, Abe. Looking forward to its release.
- ron_playero7Great color for Thunderbird
- darinwaldPlease dont use gray plastic on the bumpers. Nice job bringing back some retro though!
- chris57pGreat... but as others have written - chrome bumpers. Age appropriate wheels and colours please. Thanks
- twolanedesktopWhile the body looks unchanged, the interior is retooled with a more detailed dashboard and replacing the large, thin and breakable steering wheel with a smaller solid disc.
- kitkimesYessss!!! The '57 T-Bird!
- jonathancmbxLesney lives
- markamiesIs that the old Lesney casting?
- jasmine_diecast_collectorThis is so cool. But I think you should have a Facebook page.
- matchboxamb10It is an old Lesney casting. Just the interior was slightly modified
Log in to like or comment.