marclamonthill52 years ago, we lost one of the greatest leaders this nation has ever seen. Every year, my appreciation and admiration for Malcolm grows. His courage. His discipline. His humility. His internationalist vision. His uncompromising love of Black people. And I'm eternally grateful to Malcolm for writing the book that changed --and most likely saved-- my life. Thank you Baba Malcolm.
- msdrea0679Such an amazing man ❤✊🏾👑
- gincandresIf you haven't already, you should all watch the James Baldwin film: I am not your negro
- ashxketchum151Which book by Malcom?
- ashleac321😢 @murad_c818
- amani_shahinAllah yirhamo. A great man
- purethicknesseArticulate Negro
- habesha_nayeleHERO! ❤️
- hunnyayalaThis man deserves so much more shine than what's given to him. I ❤❤❤brother Malcolm and I have the highest respect for him 💯✊🏽
- naturalhairwonderOn point
- poettree33I'm with the High Command! We are searching for lost souls. #EphemerallyEternal
- poettree33Malcolm X ....Malik el-Shabazz would want you to read my poetry ebook "#EphemerallyEternal." The link is in my bio and samples are on my page. Gain the knowledge of the ages and wisdom of our time in one book.
- grade_a1Sessions just repealed obama directive on doj using for profit prisons, but YOU said there was no difference between Hillary and Trump, still rolling w that bullshit vote for Stein? You should probably block me cause ima be on this same shit til 2020
Log in to like or comment.