thewanderingweekendersThe sunrise over Haleakala is pretty spectacular, but this view from 10,000 feet above sea level is pretty amazing as well! I know that it might be scary to think about biking down a volcano, but trust me, if I can do it, you can too! Make sure to check out my blog post for more tips about your own bike trip down Haleakala! #hawaii #maui #haleakala #volcano #aloha #hawaiilife
- laura_christian89So pretty 😍
- natalielovesbeautySuch a breathtaking view
- thesweetteasweetiePretty view!
- jordanbwagnerWow, that's incredible! And I love that there is no one in sight!
- brooke.aytonGreat post
- kallie_branciforteWow that's beautiful
- thejasminemariaThat's quite the view. 😍
- laurenonlocationI almost biked down a volcano in Chile but was too nervous! Good for you!!
- travelwithsaraSpectacular, it is! This is a breathtaking view with all of that color.
- mind_the_packWow, what a view! I biked down a volcano 🌋 in Ecuador such a unique and rewarding experience. I hope yours was too!
- fullfairytalesWhat an awesome view!! I really love that! 😍😍
- ericaligenzaWish I was here right now!
- abeachloverThis is gorgeous!!
- the_globetrotting_teacherStunning! Hawaii is one of the last 2 states I have to visit.
- rhonda.albomSo peaceful looking and beautiful from high up.
- michelleravinHow beautiful!
- thefreedomsoulThe landscape looks so stunning
- smalltownwaWe watched the sunrise at Haleakala. Not sure I'd bike down, the drive up and down was pretty hairy.
- travellingbookjunkieWhat an amazing view
- thesmallsabroadWhoa! That's pretty high up!
Log in to like or comment.