idteventingSilver lining to the hay shortage here: picking up hay in the car on my lunch break means free air freshener! #eventerproblems #whyisthisnotathing #thingsequestrianshavetoexplain #whyourcarssmelllikehay #betterthanfebreeze
- kflattichSeriously. My fave!
- t.c.peruginoI keep my orchard hay in my garage & my whole kitchen/living room smells like hay! Lol
- gingereventer14Until you pay 18$ for chopped up hay with mud it
- idteventing@gingereventer14 ew!! Did you get that in one of the Standlee hays? I would write them. So far, it's been good quality. There is no hay down here, so I'm stuck buying these and feeding tons of beet pulp & alfalfa pellets.
- gingereventer14@idteventing yea it was super gross,, and so chopped up I had to soak it to feed. I called them and they said it was " normal" that's crazy
- idteventingYeah, that's not normal. Gross. I've been pretty lucky so far. It's not the same as the Canadian bales I used to buy, lol, but it's keeping weight on Chip until the grass comes in. I bought a local round bale two months ago & they wouldn't touch it. I ended up giving it to my neighbor. 😳
Log in to like or comment.