thetourwifeCathedral in Downtown Montreal, Quebec
Over 5 miles walked throughout the city yesterday! New cities = lots of walking!
#montreal #quebec #canada
- elefantebedsThis is great!
- oneworldstateofmindI love cities that you can get around walking!
- kirstarmourOne of my favourite cities! Make sure to go up Mount Royal - enjoy! 🇨🇦
- vanessalei_isawayWow such beautiful structures
- thereshegoes.againOne of my favorite things about new cities!
- curious_magLove love walking in cities
- juzfelixYou rock, keep being you!
- oliviajoyknoxLovely! Hope you had fun exploring!
- mycanadianphotosThe queen Elizabeth! I was going to stay there once... walked in asked the price walked next door 😂 I hear it's very nice though!
- shafiqkamalsgIt's nice to explore on foot and just get lost. I love that experience!
- cheskiesgaplifeWalking through a city is the best way to explore it 💕
- loranojlosWhat an amazing building!
- when2wanderLook at that contrast!
- everydaytravellingThis is magical!
- _alagramMaybe it's a interesting place 😊
- j.binetteGreat :)
- alwaysafridaytravelLove walking through a city, you see so many things you'd of missed had you gone by train or car
- wavestravelsI need to make it over there soon.
Log in to like or comment.