thedabblistScene from my weekend learning about the herbal folklore of Old Europe. I've begun a journey of learning more about and connecting with the people of my lineage and their traditions. Our class altar was adorned with photos and belongings of our ancestors (my Polish-German great grandmother Philomena is 6 years old in the photo on the right) and we made medicine with the willow and alder. Feeling nourished in all the ways 🌿🌙🕯
- thedabblist#ancestral #AwakenYourCreativity #makersgonnamake #witchesofinstagram
- slh052000Thank you for sharing your altar! I'm always curious about other people's altars!! 😍
- jlsc7210Both the altar and the intention are just beautiful.
- busted_compassAmazing! Who is running the course?
- melodywhitestudiosYour in my home town!!! It's my favorite place. All my family still lives there:) 🙏🏻
- adriana.skuraAre you studying with Atava? I was born in Poland and my grandmother taught me a lot about working with herb allies.
- starfishandsandcastlesThere is something so soothing and beautiful about this picture. I'm imagining such a creative and intentional weekend... I have to say I'm a bit jealous. 😉
- thedabblist@slh052000 yes this was a good one!
- thedabblist@jlsc7210 Thanks, love!
- thedabblist@busted_compass I'm taking it with @sister_spinster
- thedabblist@melodywhitestudios It was my first time and I LOVE it. I ate at Goodlife Cafe and bought groceries the co-op in the church. Anywhere else I should go?
- thedabblist@unfoldedlife I'm studying with Liz of @sister_spinster! I'd loved to know more about Atava!
- sister_spinster@thedabblist @unfoldedlife Atava is a teacher and friend of mine! She started me off on the ancestral healing work many years ago by hosting a Slavic Dream Circle. This class has evolved from that work I did in that class- I used to teach it at her school! 💜💜💜
- adriana.skura@sister_spinster and @thedabblist That brings such a huge smile to my heart. Several years ago I was looking for someone who was doing Eastern European ancestral work, as I was feeling the strong pull to return to my ancestral roots. That is how I found Atava. I have since moved back to the East Coast and am planning to bring some of this work here. It's such a powerful medicine.
Log in to like or comment.