simpleciderreviewsTonight I tried the Dry Fuji by @sonomacider out of Healdsburg, CA. This cider is a combination of Fuji apples and champagne yeast. It is light in color, good carbonation, and an ABV of 6.5%. Sadly the bottle had turned to vinegar so there will be no scoring of it. It's always frustrating when this happens. #ca #california #healdsburg #sonoma #sonomacider #apple #apples #cider #ciders #hardcider #hardciders #dryfuji #vinegar #simpleciderreviews
- lastnamethomas#simpleapplecidervinegarreviews 😂
- horticulturalloveThe challenges and risks of the organic cider maker..............
- simpleciderreviews@horticulturallove I love organic cider but it definitely makes me think twice about spending a lot on a high end organic cider. I have had far more organic ones be vinegar in the bottle than those who used sulfites.
- horticulturallove@simpleciderreviews for sure.......if the ph isnt around that magic 3.3 to 3.5 after ferment its gotta be near impossible without sulfites to pull a clean cider off.
- puxcider@simpleciderreviews @horticulturallove I'm sure many of them would be fantastic, if they were going for a Spanish style. 😀I've been there too many time to not add some sulfites for stability. 👍🏼
- granitebeltcidercoVery nice!
Log in to like or comment.