mountainworldI love that time of year when the creeks swell with snowmelt and start weaving through ice dams and the sweet smell of spring is in the air, and the water is refreshing rather than deathly freezing. I love it... Just not in mid-February. | Today Bear Creek near Kittredge, Colorado, was flowing fast, snowmelt carrying away the ice that normally would provide a sturdy bridge across. 60 degrees my mid-morning in Evergreen. #notright #liveyouradventure #climatereality #climatechange #shotbypixel
- iowalisarobertsI know what you mean. It was beautiful weather today, but it should have been in the 30s here in Iowa. The lilac around the corner is budding...
- mountainworld@iowalisaroberts scary!
- roving81611Ya What you're talking about used to be May @mountainworld
- nicolahaaSimilar thoughts as I went for a trail run today... in a tank top... in Boulder
- joecannon100I'll have to do a fly-over looking for early ice-out.
- treeeracoScary but important message!
Log in to like or comment.