mamapapabubba🎨 WATER PAINTING 🎨 The easiest, least messy painting activity EVER! Miss G and I used to do this all the time outside on the sidewalk and wooden fence, but construction paper taped to the floor is a great indoor option. Other than that, all you need is a wet paintbrush. 🖌💦 I think Sam loved the little paint pot filled with water most, but he definitely had fun making all kinds of little marks on his construction paper canvas too. :) Best of all, the water dries up (which is really cool when kids are older - disappearing drawings!!) and the construction paper can be used again and again. ♻️
- cherylgiampaYou inspire me to be a better mom!
- mamapapabubba@cherylgiampa Oh my goodness... that's the best compliment ever. 😘
- jennb816I'm curious, if you don't mind my inquiry, why does physio not want him to show hand dominance until 2? Thank you for sharing your sweet family with us!
- abbyphonGreat idea! Love it and will try it! Thank you! 👍😊
- leahcoatsAwesome idea!! ❤️☺️
- mamapapabubba@jennb816 I think they just want him to develop his motor / fine motor skills on both sides first. :)
- shoppaperscissorsLove this! I'm going to do this with my little guy tomorrow 😊
- savorgoodwhat is the age group this activity is for? :) thanks!
- kayleyfordLove his curled toes ☺️
- blissedoutfox@cbond0621 I never thought about painting with water!
- snow_gloryLook at that hair!!
- geniusartkidsLove the independence of this child!
- gn_butlerSuch a good idea!! Thanks
- cbond0621Such a great idea @blissedoutfox !
- mamapapabubba@shoppaperscissors Yay! I hope he likes it!!
- mamapapabubba@savorgood Totally adaptable! Sam is 15 months (12 months corrected) and enjoyed it, but I know that Miss G (6 years) would love the same set up because of the disappearing factor. :)
- mamapapabubba@snow_glory Right?!? I think he has as much. Ow as Miss G had at 2.5 years!
- mamapapabubba@kayleyford Me too. ☺
- mamapapabubba@gn_butler Happy to share! :)
- mmilgram17Such a great idea!
Log in to like or comment.