Coat is from @stellamccartney, the world's first luxury brand that is committed to producing products that do not use leather, skins, feathers or fur. Instead, Stella has spent years developing ways of using materials such as regenerated cashmere, recycled fabrics, organic cotton and forest-friendly fabrics.
Jumper is from @filippa_k, a Swedish brand committed to four Rs: reducing, repairing, reusing and recycling.
Tee by @boodywear, a brand that produces basics made with certified organic bamboo, produced using computerised 3D knitting, so no fabric is wasted. Its factories are zero-waste and have a closed loop system to stop any water being wasted.
Bespoke beret by @maisonmichel made with organic cotton.
Shoes are @goodguysdontwearleather. The brand doesn’t use any animal products in its collections.
Fashion info verified by @ecoage #ecoloves
- maena_vlsCertes mais si on bouge vers Saint germain qui sait 😂😂 @lou11rabaux
- ashlee_andelizHermosa!! @emmawatson
- viktorpuke@almategstrom kanske intressant att följa? 😊
- katiebegley@hannahpho have you checked out this awesome page?
- hannahpho@katiebegley Yes! I have! Mannnn, you wanna become the three best friends that anyone could have with Emma Watson?
- katiebegleyMore than anything! @hannahpho
- soocoggosTry #etiko for converse style shoes
- nehiraktosun@emmawatson you are my everything
- insert_profile_name_here_Bonjour Emma Watson
- nicology@ksimmonsluna Awesome clothing info that's positive for the environment & animals!
- coffin.n@stuible caption
- the_winchester_potatoI love your style. You look beautiful in this picture
- ada.lichaOMG! That is so pretty!
Log in to like or comment.