mali.mishThanks for everyones' thoughts on this unfortunate situation. They are just things. Things we haven't seen in a couple of years. Just because these things had value, it doesn't mean we couldn't live without them. Some of these things represented a part of our past that we wished to preserve for when our current journey comes to an end. But the reality is we don't know when that day will come. We love the current phase of our lives and don't want it to end yet. Our little ones are resilient. They have learned to live with less and be happier than most to collect memories instead of things. We have started to gather the pieces that are left and move on. Thanks again for your thoughts.
- hairventuresGlad you guys are dealing well,screw the thief!
- airstreamonsafariI'm so sorry that has happened to you. I love your positive outlook. You continue to inspire me.
- paul_kane_pdxSorry to hear of your troubles but love your attitude and how you're dealing with it. Safe travels!
- hodellmamaGreat perspective!
- driveabout1worldIt's not so much the theft, it's getting over having your trust and personal space being violated.
- sylviahixI believe in karma just wish I could see it happen for thieves and such low life.
- angie_shortGreat perspective. We quickly learned that after a tornado. While I'm still irritated some days that my childhood memorabilia blew away...it could have been worse....they were just things!
- thedlteaseSorry to hear this, but keep fighting the good fight...you guys rock!
- lea_k_beYou literally summarized what the human experience should strive for...so very humble and gracious, under heavy circumstances. Always grateful, forward thinking...your babes are going to grow up and become lovely stewards of the world.
- casey_girlMuch love 💙💙💙💙
- athousandstarsBeautiful truths during a tough time
- kristianaspauldingIt's true, your attitude is a beautiful one. If you should need anything at all now, or further into the journey, you know we all have you covered. 💕
- amy.j.woodsWe homeschool and just finished reading "Esperanza Rising" good book that deals with the Mexican Repatriation Act during the depression. Message is don't ever be afraid to start over (even though it's not easy ). Sorry for this bump in the road!
- grestrepoI'm so sorry about this. How horrible. ❤
Log in to like or comment.