w3llpeopleA guide for the four shades we currently offer in our Bio Correct Multi-Action Concealer: Fair, Light, Medium and Medium Dark. Not only does this power-packed natural wonder help conceal skin blemishes, it helps treat them with a robust cocktail of organic algae, coffee, pomegranate and anti-aging peptides! What's your color? ✌🏼❤🌿🐰// #BEW3LL #GreenBeauty #NontoxicLiving #Natural #CrueltyFree #GoGreen #makeup
- zenhairlifeI don't think that any of those shades are dark enough for me 😞
- saskia_dominique@w3llpeople are you likely to start shipping internationally soon? Would love to try your products!
- tillykushAre the shades new? I swear I got the lightest available and it is super orange like the second lightest swatch
- dani_2153Hands done - best concealer ever.
- modavantilove it! 👍 👏 😍
- carolineintherainbow@w3llpeople hello ! Do u ship in france?
- carolineintherainbow@saskia_dominique i just asked the same
- jenn_phillips_@hanabryce Works well for me. I am VERY fair with prominent circles. The key is to layer it on slowly so you don't get weird creasing 😅
- firstname.lastname@example.org We hope to extend our color ranges as soon as possible. ❤
- w3llpeople@mindfullyorganicmama We'll be doing a series of these. Coming soon!
- mocha.minimalist@w3llpeople yay! Looking forward to it!
- hzg0306@w3llpeople are your products non comedogenic?
- goldie_willWould love to see this product on different skin tones. It took a while to find a Black woman with darker skin tone. Pls add sooner rather than later, and post pics. 😊
- ran_diem@samanthaheppeard think our targets have this stuff??
- theholistic_vibeHmmmm I'd really love to try this line especially now since it's conveniently in target. However, it doesn't look like it's geared toward women of color?
- b_dietrich_sThis stuff is 👌🏼
- tillykushFair is still too dark for me. 😞 or at least too orange
- cupcakestommygunsAre you all working on providing darker shades for women of color? I was interested in this line but nothing here is going to match my skin tone... was kind of disappointing.
Log in to like or comment.