moveyourbodybetterDay 48: it's something of a wonder to me that I have spent a greater part of my 46 years with books as my companions, yet have never met this fine specimen until this year. How did this book and I never cross paths until now? I consider it one of the most meaningful and simply written (simple often creates perfection) truths that I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. It's not like I'd even HEARD of it and put it in the back burner for later. Nope, it fell to me from the heavens and I'm seriously hashtag grateful for the relationship. I've already listened to so many books during #2017in2017 and this one will stay with my heart until my last day. #love #listentoyourheart #walktheyear #bodhisattvaismymiddlename
- kinespherecenterI was gifted this book by a friend when I turned 40. It's so beautiful!
- sanctumfbgtxThat book marked a turning point in my life when I read it a decade ago...💜! And Jeremy Irons reading it??? Be still my heart...what a voice!!
- lnicollsI LOVE that book. I'm going to reread it now. Thanks for the reminder about what a gem it is!
- koverly99It's one of my faves. Enjoy!
- pamelas_pathThanks, Dani. I've heard of it for years but never took the plunge. I'm heading to Audible where I have some credits waiting. ❤
- danaweebI've heard others say the same; this book finds you when it means to. It found me last summer.
- carriedaymusicI read this book in India, many years ago. I'm going to read it again!
- rayasthCool! Thank you Dani! The author is Brazilian, and since I feel that we Brazilians tend not to treasure enough what we have, I confess I had some "prejudice" against it. But since I admire you and identify myself with your worldviews, I think it's time to give it a try, finally!
- moveyourbodybetter@rayasth What a huge compliment! May you enjoy the book as much as I did!
- rayasth😊 I love your podcasts with Katy! You 2 are so funny! I'm working my way up to listen to all of them soon enough!
Log in to like or comment.