aprilathena7#flashbackfriday when my little man had a little mowhawk! Why do they grow up so fast?! And when they do start to walk and run they can run away from kisses hahaha! #loveyouforever #mylittletreasure #newborn #liambeluga #minimarshmallow #ilovebabies #ilovebeingamom #family #familyvloggers #mommyvlogger #momlife #filipinosniffkisslol #lovethosecheeks
- madamecoco7273@aprilathena7 remember when we all used to coo over Liam's fluffy hair??? So cute!!!!!
- qiranjaanSo cute. So excited for the next baby boy of your beautiful family :)
- aprilathena7@luv_kat thank you!
- aprilathena7@madamecoco7273 omg I love his fluffy hair after bath time hehehe 😍😍😍
- madamecoco7273@aprilathena7 so true!!! I've been watching you since 2013 you guys are my favorites!!! So excited to meet Baby Blueberry!!! ☺
- mrs_glz04Tell me about it...mine is five years old. And he might be our only child😥. @aprilathena7
- shanchai22@aprilathena7 I message you can you reply pls kindly
- ellebeeaccessoriesWay too fast!!! Awww! My daughter and I watch all the time. She says "let's watch baby Liam" haha
- ummzakariya12Awwww isn't he the cutest 😍
- mama.rrinaSo cute! I love yours and Justin's YouTube channel!
- sensiblestylistaThis is so precious
- mommyandwifestyle@aprilathena7 who do you think this LO is going to look like? Have you had any dreams of him? With both my kids I dreamed exactly how they look, I'm STILL in shock how that happened.
- salwalishiousApril.. That's why I am taking a break to have babies.. I mean for crying out loud ..my 4 children are two years apart.. And I don't regret any of them.. I mean the smell of new born.. Just want to do it again .. Right mama is on the break .. Lol will see how long this break will last.. Loool @aprilathena7
- academy.volleyballAww cool
- itsj021You should test out the 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies @tasty video!! I know Justin loves peanut butter haha. Would be interesting to see how they turn out!
- aprilathena7@salwalishious heheh how many kids do you want to have?
- salwalishious@aprilathena7 Well I want to have one more for my son to be even with his sisters .. Three sisters and my son by himself lol..not fair but since my gynicologist havebseriousbtalk with me because I have had 4 c-sections.. After two to three years I gotta decide either try one more time or just forget it. If only if I decide .. For sure I will be in serious risk.. Only the Lord knows best. But if decide to get pregnant .. The whole team will be watching me till I give birth.. Its hard to say no more babies.. It just the babies smell just melt your heart.. My neighbor about to have a baby and she have one girl who is 2 years old.. And she is due on April..I told her that I can babysit her child for free just for her to sleep longer even after birth.. I love love children.. But to answer your question lol.. It would be nice to have 5 children 3 girls and two boys ...just fair and square ..Loool. Am crazy.. Right!!!
- salwalishious@aprilathena7 if the Lord giving me twins boys.. That would be a blessing ..I have even six children.. .. Just crazy thaught . ..loool I am African honey.. My mama side have 14 brothers and sisters and my dad's siblings are 13 brothers and sisters..Loool..
Log in to like or comment.