typeonechickIf you know me, you know I’m a morning person. I like to wake up early and take things slow as I get my day started. Most people think I'm completely insane, but I actually enjoy waking up 3-4 hours before work if it means I get to take my time to get ready, read, write or do something creative before I even get to work. This week I started a new job and with commuting added to the mix it has cut into my morning routine. To fix this I have made adjustments to my routine to ensure that I’m not rushed and I’m still getting my morning “me time”. For example, I now pack my breakfast to-go in a jar (overnight oats + chia seeds + coconut + maca powder + almond milk). I find eating super early in the morning (were talking like 5am here 😐) is too hard on my body and I need to give it time to fully awaken before I am able to properly digest any food. I find simple adjustments like these make the biggest difference in my day. 🙏🏻💗✨
- typeonechick#t1d #typeonediabetes #holisticnutrition #creativeliving #breakfast #overnightoats #vegan #lowglycemic #nutrition #fuelyourbody #letfoodbethymedicine #mindbodysoul #t1dlookslikeme #naturalnutrition #wholefoods #realfood #eatclean
- blessed_type1ladyI can't eat first thing either. I wake up anywhere between 3:45-5 am and wait until at least 7 to get something in my tummy. Congratulations on the new job. 💙
- nourishedsweetlyTotally agree!!
- adaptyourlifeLooking good! Living the Adapt LIFE! 😁
- typeonechick@blessed_type1lady thank you! ☺️
- brendawilson68'Me' time is so important. Not sure how my co-workers wake 45 minutes before their shift starts. I have 3 hrs before work to myself too. Thanks for sharing .
Log in to like or comment.