misspotterphdA few autumns ago I drove out to the vineyard to pick muscadines. The resulting photoshoot yielded more images than I could safely load on your feeds at once. My photography has changed quite a bit over the years, but I still fondly remember that shoot, and the cool, tangy-sweet snap of those old-fashioned grapes.
- misspotterphd#nothingisordinary #nio #thatsdarling #muscadines #stilllife #darlingweekend #pursuepretty #teamcanon
- christiepurifoyMuscadines ❤
- misspotterphd@christiepurifoy they're so wonderful. Do you grow grapes at Maplehurst?
- christiepurifoy@misspotterphd Not yet, but my husband has planes. I loved Muscadines in Florida, but around here it's Concord. The grape juice grapes. 💜
- misspotterphdI actually find Concord to be good eating, despite their reputation. Our family friends grow a small, round, white grape in the PNW that might survive your winters. I think storebought grapes are even more sad than storebought tomatoes. @christiepurifoy
- messishobWow 👏 😍
Log in to like or comment.