testkitchenCreamy, milky, and luxuriously rich, fresh ricotta is a different universe from the grainy, clumpy supermarket stuff. All you need is milk, lemon juice, vinegar, a colander, and cheesecloth—and you can make it to just the texture you want. Once you learn how simple and easy it is to make ricotta at home, you’ll never go back. Tap the link in our profile to access our recipe for free today.
- kunkeltron@thefermentalist dear god
- hellolizzykitty@testkitchen the link for this cheese recipe is not working.
- testkitchen@kishaloves We have a vegan book coming out soon, Vegan For Everybody, that will feature a cashew-based ricotta. Stay tuned!
- testkitchen@hellolizzykitty We're troubleshooting this issue and we'd appreciate your help! Could you please DM us with a screenshot of the issue you're experiencing? Thank you so much!
- hellolizzykitty@testkitchen I just clicked it and it is now working thank you so much for fixing it. I will dm you what it said. 😊 Thank you for sharing your delicious recipe, I can't wait to try it tomorrow.
- amyjaykaySpring = fresh ricotta amirite @megsavini 😋😋😋
- megsavini@amyjaykay looks soooooo delish
- reluctantyogianiCan you make this with lactose free milk or does the recipe rely on it?
- kellybailly@testkitchen I was also unable to see the link. Sent a dm with screenshot
- ballardseven@ytakephotos maybe???
- _songinmyhead@kris10cee we should try this
- kris10cee@_songinmyhead tmrw!
- ytakephotos@ballardseven I am intrigued. If you make it let me know. And ditto for me to you. I'm doing the veg curry this weekend.
- skeena69Dear @testkitchen I love love love your recipes and tried and trues. I just have to say your captions/comments/posts are beginning to sound so gloriously positively negative alllll the time I assume I'm reading Bon Appetite! Quit knocking the everyday products or traditional recipes that some of us rely on and focus on
- skeena69../2 just spotlight on your gloriousness. Thanks. Sorry, 2 parts. 🐱 helped with editing. 🐾
- aewade611Looks Devine
- dlurie1Where does one buy cheesecloth?
- anneliesehunterI just use tea towels over a fine mesh sieve when I make cheeses like this @dlurie1--I'm in Africa and have a hard time reliably finding cheesecloth 😉
- carlotheruiz@alliewruiz Maybe you'll like it freshly made?
Log in to like or comment.