susanrockefellerAt Ludlow Tent Colony Site Historic Monument - April 20 1914 two women and eleven children died and many lives were lost. The Ludlow Massacre outraged the nation and this event initiated many of the labor reforms including airing of grievances, company sponsored unions and improved living conditions in company towns. My husband is giving a speech tonight on CF&I and Ludlow and how it shaped his grandfather's direction in addressing labor and human rights issues as well as lessons learned and applied from past to present. #transformation #history #workersrights #weareone #ideasmatter #humanrights #laborrights #civilrights #leadwithlove #lovearmy
- stripesnchanelThere's so much to learn from history! Proud of you guys!💚 #lovearmy #history #leadwithlove
- susanrockefeller@stripesnchanel learning tons. How are you?!
- stripesnchanelMissed seeing you in NYC! Got back to FL yesterday:)
- mrstrawbridgeThat makes me a proud cousin🙏
- ayurvedaprivatechefIt is truly amazing the Light 💡 you bring to so many people and causes. Thank you for being such a kind and caring Spirt .⭐ 🙏
- susanrockefeller@mrstrawbridge 😊😊😊👍👍👍👏👏👏
- kinnysurfApologies accepted.
- blubabescreateIncredible! So much history.
- omg921We can learn so much from history. You guys rock. I would have loved to have been there for the speech. Keep enlightening us with your posts. ❤
Log in to like or comment.