You've taken so much
Of course there was no consent
Dilluting yourself behind a sweating sunset
Hiding and on the run
Leaving hearts ashamed and spun
For ever trusting you
Not wanting to admit they did
So your secrets stay buried
Between the locks of my ever growing hair
So I could use it like a curtain
And sit on the window sill
Watching my world fall
Refusing to acknowledge the truth at all
... of what you stole .
#souldiergirl #igwriters #myownquotes #igpoets #poetess #expressions #ourjourneys #writing #blackandwhite #sadness #heartbreak #stolen #poetry #write #inspiredbypain #notrust #lifeandstuff #photography
- b.makennarichardsSoul moving words right here💔
- poetgirlemExcellent. And resonates. 💜
- universoulsourcellc.1111Uuuggh your words , SO MUCH LOVE for this ..." diluting yourself behinds sweating sunset 🌅 "......
- dominic.c.jr....oh my dear...💙
- annahamiltonskanSuch beautiful words 😍
- esyrdalPowerful, Sisterheart 💙
- equa_librumgreatness in ink ❤
- littlee_n_emSweet girl I love you and your aching heart!!! Howling...
- firstname.lastname@example.org thank you❤
- _souldiergirl_@littlee_n_em this is why I love you too..howling back💎💖
- _souldiergirl_@esyrdal ty dh💙time for healing 💙
- _souldiergirl_@equa_librum wow I love that! Thank you 🌼💖
- _souldiergirl_@annahamiltonskan thank you lovely soul!💎❤
- email@example.com thank you❤
- firstname.lastname@example.org thank you so much for your words. I love hearing your love..warms my soul ❤❤💖
- _souldiergirl_@poetgirlem beautiful poetess! Thank you so much. I'm sorry it resonates, yet comforted by your words and heart 🌼💖
Log in to like or comment.