laurenelizhook"The best way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." Walt Disney // The beginning of the year motivation has started to wane these past couple weeks. I've found myself waiting for the perfect opportunity to write posts, catch up on emails, you name it. But here's the thing I've learned - sometimes the motivation doesn't kick in until after you bite the bullet and get started. If you're waiting for the perfect opportunity, you'll be waiting for a while. So I'm ditching perfect and striving for "completed" today. Hoping you have a productive day, too 💛 Happy Friday!
- elexiiiasI completely agree @laurenelizhook! I felt like this yesterday and almost quit but pushed through my work day and ended up being a great productive day! 🙌🏻
- megannicolemediaYess 🙌🏻✨
- brightlyandcompanyAmen sister-friend. Same here. That new year motivation doesn't sustain, but the motivation to say completed always moves me. Haha! I love checking that box off. It feels really gratifying. P.S. I LOVE the sketches featured here. These are looking awesome! 💗
- mamableudesignsGreat motivational words!! Thank you!
- elysewhallUgh so true. I needed that reminder!
- laurenbartkusdesignSo true!
- preview.appThat is so true! 🙌🏼
- goldenpoppydsnWould love to know where you found the Pantone color book!
- dkurienYou are my inspiration 👍🏽
- detailsmadesimpleGreat photo!
- thellamalabLove it 💕
- weddingsbycoldeaNice Content!
Log in to like or comment.