1villagecoffee"Is this whole bean coffee or can I buy it ground?" We get this question a lot. We get it at our roastery, at grocery store demos, events, even here on social media. It is one of those questions that always tugs at our heart strings a little.
We value quality, and for many of us one of the biggest upgrades for our coffee game was grinding it fresh before each brew. We know it is an extra step. We know a nice grinder can be pricey (there is a link to a great one in our bio) but we also know it will make all the difference.
Answer: You can only buy One Village Coffee whole bean.
Why: Because we want you to have the most amazing cup of coffee that honors the farmer and the bean after your complete your ritual every morning.
Are some of you hesitant to buy a grinder? Do you have questions about why it is important? Ask us anything!
#wholebean #baratza #coffeegrind #coffeelover #coffeeaddict #happyfriday #friyay
- mrs.harnishReally excited to try your coffee! ☕️💕
- email@example.com we are really excited to hear what you think! Which one are you going to try first?
- mrs.harnishI just ordered the Evening Blend and Ethiopia Idido. 🤗
- 1villagecoffeeThe Idido is so amazing! It is a natural processed coffee (that means the coffee bean is dried with the coffee cherry still on it) so there are all these yummy fruity notes like blueberry and strawberry! You have to tell us if you can notice them 😊. If you taste it alongside Evening Blend it will be easier to tell 💓
- effortlessnutritionShowing them how it's done right 👍🏼 ☕️
- 1villagecoffee@effortlessnutrition haha! We remember how life changing it was to grind beans fresh before brewing for the first time. Everyone deserves that coffee experience 😊
- ctrl_alt_pastaYour Artist blend is delicious I do a cold brew with it 👍🏼👍🏼
- 1villagecoffee@ctrl_alt_pasta oh we bet that is a chocolatey cold brew! Yay for your coffee ritual. Photos are always welcome here at Our Village 😊
Log in to like or comment.