compasscycleCompass light mounts are back in stock: easy to adjust the angle of the headlight without tools, yet guaranteed not to come loose on its own.
- justinaugustHow are these different from the other Nitto mounts that other places were stockings while ago?
- compasscycle@justinaugust The light bracket is made by Nitto, but the hardware and mounting method is all-new. The Nitto just bolts the light on without ability to adjust the angle, and it also doesn't consider the torque that the light's weight exerts on the bolts. The torque should tighten, not loosen, the bolts.
- justinaugust@compasscycle I still don't see how this is different from the Nitto Lamp Mount #6. It's hardware looks the same to me.
- jon_robot@justinaugust i've got the regular nitto one and the hardware is definitely different.
- clodhopperchrisThis is a fine hand-drawn technical illustration. Old school rocks.
- compasscycle@clodhopperchris Thank you. We commissioned these drawings from Franck Stephan for the instructions that show the assembly of the mounts. Franck did a great job.
- r2cochran2I agree that the drawings are excellent.
Log in to like or comment.