betterbydrbrookeWatching my babies grow up is all at once amazing, thrilling, exciting, joyful and heartbreaking.
Most days I want the tiny baby stage back where I can snuggle them all day and keep them safe and close. But it's also pretty incredible to hear big sister read to little sister. Ah motherhood, you're no joke.
- patricialadisI know what you mean @betterbydrbrooke ! My oldest is turning 9 & its just insane.. Motherhood is simply wonderful but you need to cherish these moments because they grow up so quickly.. ps- my 2 yr old has the same red PJ's!! 😉❤️
- fr0ggy22And when they're in middle school you'll want these days back.... watching mine grow up as well way too fast... seems as if time moves by faster the older we get
- blackforestjerkyVery nice
- functionalfoodjThose girlies are precious @betterbydrbrooke ❤️
- stephanieewalsntpIn the blink of an eye. My babies are 17,15 and 11
Log in to like or comment.