pippyjbrooksIt is Friday night here in the Philippines and this weekend we make our official move to the northern part of Luzon - the next step to getting into our new village home. Danny picked up our car today - it was getting a lot of work done on it, and in the early hours of the morning he will start a 12 hour drive up to our mission's base. The kids and I will fly up to meet him there, God willing, the next day.
I would really appreciate your prayers for Danny as he makes this drive tomorrow. We are not traveling in the car with him as it is packed full with lots of things we are bringing up there and also Izzy gets very car sick and a 12 hour drive would be horrible for her and Judah.
We will be so glad to all make it to the next stage and to start getting to know a new town which will become our support base.
Little bit excited....little bit nervous.
- dougymaxEvery blessing to you all,🙏🏻🐢
- nipahutlivinmamaGod be with your family always
- mrs.setiyawanGod protect u always 🙏🏻
- onlynomiPraying xo
- _gidget418_Absolutely will be praying sweety!❌⭕
- committedsalmonWow, I can't believe it's 12 hours to anywhere in the Philippines--shows how little I know! I will be praying for your family.
- kerryhutchinsonPraying for u all xox
- conniemaebPraying! How far is this town from your new village?
- annpomphreyWe continue to keep you in our daily prayers. We pray especially for Danny's safe travel now, and for yours and the children's travels to meet up with him💕
- elittlefield2Praying!! 😘
- banajeanSaying a prayer this morning for safe travels. Wish we could be there to greet you but I know you will have a warm welcome from friends. And don't worry Tug will grow on you...like a fungus😂 @pippyjbrooks
- pippyjbrooks@conniemaeb I have no idea!! We will travel by helicopter and I think it is 30 minutes flight.
- pippyjbrooks@annpomphrey thank you so very much. This means a lot to me.
- pippyjbrooks@kerryhutchinson thank you!!! I am hoping for a no drama flight for me and the kids!
- pippyjbrooks@committedsalmon oh yes, it is a long country - but mostly it takes so long as the roads are not freeways but smaller roads through mountain regions. In the north anyway. Thank you for your prayers we are so grateful.
Log in to like or comment.