secretbloomssydney, rgadex, lmengting87, melbourneiloveyou, sarahcooksblog, cactuscountry, fabiooliveiraweddings, melbonpix, fayeintheblack and brave.lab like this
piggyeatalotOh man... I guess when the deal is too good to be true, it probably is. "Get Up Close to the QM2 or Queen Victoria with a 3-Hour Cruise Around Victoria Harbour for $39"... when I emailed my friends about it we all thought we are going onto QM2 or Queen Vic. Turns out we are going on a dingey boat to "view" them. I could have gone onto Port Melbourne and view them on the beach.
Feeling pretty gyped but thought sigh we will still go. A 7:30am dawn boat ride w #hangrypiglet ain't too bad. 3 days BEFORE the cruise, they told us "oh nooo the cruise is now at 5:30am. Not refunds btw, tough shit." Wld you wake your kids up for a 5:30am boat ride and risk Mr Grumpypants for the rest of the day? I won't! 😡
Many emails to #afloatcruise and #cudo resulted in no help at all.
#melbourne #visitmelbourne #misleading #servicefail #fail #feelingsad #buyersbeware #cudoaustralia #afloatcruises
- brave.labThat is deceptive!
- fayeintheblackSo angry !! It is unethical for Cudo to do false advertisement like this!! My son and I was so looking forward to it...
- thesuzchefReading the ad: it's not misleading or deceptive. It says get up close, not on board. As to changing the time, that's really uncool.
- twothreeeightsevenGee... How low can you go
- firstname.lastname@example.org @fayeintheblack @thesuzchef @twothreeeightseven although I didn't go, I know a few people complained on their FB page and talking to them, a lot of them actually thought that they are going on QM & not just "viewing" it. It's so sad when businesses just tried using these group buying deals to earn a load of cash. If they had serviced their customers well they could have gotten repeated customers instead of people who are super pissed at them and giving themselves a bad name.
Log in to like or comment.