chicogarcia10 thoughts on I'm Drunk, I Love You:
1. If My Best Friend's Wedding, Some Kind Of Wonderful, and Y Tu Mama Tambien had an alcohol-induced threesome during a music festival in La Union, this movie would be the offspring.
2. If you're a permanent resident of the friendzone, this movie is for you.
3. This film illustrated masochism to me better than any 50 Shades movie can. Many scenes agitated long dormant painful memories and brought them back to life...and I enjoyed every minute of it.
4. I both love and hate how I've actually lived out so many of the scenes, feeling like the writers read my journal or something - the 7-year hugot, the pleasure-pain paradox of road trips with your secret love, the drunken professions of love and the subsequent morning after fallout, expressing your true feelings through song, don't get me started.
5. My friends and I actually used to play that game with my iPod's shuffle mode, asking what our romantic future holds based on the song that appears. For old times sake, after the movie, I tried it again and asked what is the state of my heart - and what song plays? Dead Man Walking by The Script.
6. This movie will make you crave for bagnet, which should be a metaphor for those people in our lives who are, to put it more accurately in Tagalog, "Masarap kainin pero masama sa puso."
7. Maja Salvador plays Miss-Tangang-Push-Pa-Rin-Kahit-Alam-Mo-Nang-Talo-Ka-Sa-Huli while Paulo Avelino plays Mister-Yummy-Mo-Pero-Hayup-Ka-Bakit-Siya-Ang-Mahal-Mo-At-Hindi-Ako much like their second skins. Some scenes felt so real that I felt like a voyeur eavesdropping on a private conversation.
8. I love how more and more, Pinoy films nowadays are embracing realistic-sounding dialogue. Actors no longer sound like, "Subalit kinakailangan kong tahakin ang daan patungong palikuran." Now characters just say, "Naje-jebs na ko." That's why I'm drawn in, because they sound like people, not actors acting.
9. I love how they ended the movie. Had it gone the other way, I would have been VERY disappointed.
10. They should've entitled this: Umalat Ang Bagnet Ko Sa Dami Ng Luhang Iniyak Ko Sa Yo (Potah Ka)
- anniekay27@chicogarcia Unfortunately, i don't have the luxury of time to watch every movies nowadays. But with your 10 thoughts, parang nakapanood na din ako :-) very entertaining!
- reabustamanteHahahaha @nitzybitzy
- lianagiuHi @heneral.dizon ! If you have time, please look at this review for I'm Drunk I Love You 🎉 always love your movie reviews and @chicogarcia 🤗🤗
- mjttorresYes to No. 8 :D
- dworldasiseeit@chicogarcia the best description! I never have patient when it comes to people reviews or comments but yours remain just as incredible as I first learned there is Chico💕 I miss your laughter and just everything about u and delamar. Sensible in a random, colorful, logical & humorous way.
- redmartinsenIto ung movie @cabaelchris kaya lang wala sa Rob 😫
- jonnananahNood tayo by, @emmansnana
- allaboutlaniEnjoyed the movie!
- harpy_125@chicogarcia ung 7 talaga ako tinamaan. Yes forever friendzone na ako sa crush ko. This movie is perfect for me.
- billiejimsI got so eager watching the movie because of your review and I have to agree with everything that you said especially 7. It felt like they are your Kabarkada and you are listening to the issues of their lives. Ilang beses akong halos mapamura dahil well, ang relatable ni Carson (Maja) na parang sino ba ang hindi nakaranas ng unrequited love (edi siya na). Thanks for this review that I got the extra boost para panuorin yung movie! :)
- amellecruz@mabaitnako looks like it. BUT baka bumaha! 😘
- the_royal_vladI can finally read this post after watching the film earlier. Iniskip ko to nung una kong makita dahil gusto ko muna malaman ang story behind sa maisusuggest mo na title. Haha! Good review mr @chicogarcia ! :))
- annetheraykoYou should have your own book na! Knock knock summit media haha
- skychordblueKung di dahil sayo @chicogarcia di ko to papanoorin at di ako humuhugot ng bongga ngaun! 😂 pero this movie has a very good soundtrack, lahat on point!
- ryan_wyattGanda ng movie. I was really looking forward to it when I first saw its trailer and I was correct. It felt real and the movie felt so.m naturalz kudos to everyone behind the film. 😊
- ditaperon@mariajaninebq 😂
- annalhyn_@jenbello0684 @iamqueenrein we have to watch this!! If ayaw nio, ako na lang hahajaa
- maan_myraYou are sooo hilarious 😂😂😂 love the ending (potah ka) keep it coming 😂😂😂
Log in to like or comment.