shammydeeI mean...you fully down with the protest or nah? It's like they are kinda down, but not really. I feel like they're throwing their employees under the bus. Thoughts? (I actually like native foods cafe, so I won't hashtag them here.)
- lagatamasfinaIt's support if they don't fire the employees. They took a finance hit for their employees by not opening that day. And if there are no repercussions for the employees, that's supportive, even if the tone of the note wasn't warm & fuzzy.
- shammydee@lagatamasfina Fair points. I don't need them to be warm and fuzzy, but if you gonna knowingly take the hit and be (somewhat) okay with it, I would hope you can at least say we support the protest. But, I do understand what you say.
- britgodoy@shammydee I appreciate it. Whether they support it or not, what the note is saying is we're supporting our employees! And thats powerful!! Putting employees first over profit! ❤❤
- ra_nay_aceI didn't take it as them throwing them under the bus. They are being transparent as to why they are closed. The fact they posted the sign I believe is showing they support their employees.
- djtwistfanI don't think they are being supportive, but rather, they had no choice but to shut down for the day. I have other friends with restaurants and we discussed this issue. They made up other excuses, but were fully supportive of their staff and the protest. If they were to write anything about the protest, they should have shown full support.
Log in to like or comment.