jessjcarlsonSince I'm sitting here, rocking in my rocking chair and waiting for Loki to finish eating a late dinner, I thought I would give a kitty update.
Loki is doing pretty good. Definitely better than last week and I'm not having emotional breakdowns every hour on the hour. The meds that he MUST have I can get into his food and he doesn't notice it, so that's good. The one that he needs for his heart that he's been resisting is another issue. The vet is having a compounding pharmacy make a topical version that I will have to rub into his ears every day. 🙀
OK, why did nobody tell me that was an option ten months ago?!? Luckily he LOVES getting his ears rubbed so this should be fairly easy. But he's mostly himself, just a little weird that he's decided his new favorite sleeping spot is in the floor next to my side of the bed. But otherwise he's as loud and weird as usual. 😺
#catsofinstagram #instakitty #instapet #catoftheday #caturday #cat #catlovers #lovecat #catworld #cutecat #catsagram #petsagram #mycat #ilovemycat #photocat #catlove #instadaily #instagood
- thewinterstormLove and healing blessings for Loki... A big hug for you. It's been nearly a month since loosing my Patches 🐾💜
- jessjcarlson@thewinterstorm Aww, I'm sorry hun. 😿 It's always such a rough part of the journey. We lost two within weeks of each other back in 2012 and a little part of me still isn't over that.
- thewinterstormYes it is really hard. She was nearly 16 and my best friend. I've had many and we still have a kitty and puppy but Patches was a part of my soul.
- phoenixnlotusGlad to hear Loki's holding his own and that ear-delivery is a medication option!
- theknittingmysticGlad he's still doing well 😸
- sirenwonderFeel even better Loki love
- rubi_rock5@jessjcarlson my cats had just a congestive heart failure and is now on meds as well. What is the medication called which you can rub in the ears?
Log in to like or comment.