franklyentertainingWhen I was a kid I hated walking home from school. I hardly ever got a ride home. In fact, sometimes my mom would drive right by me without stopping because she liked to build psychological hardiness!! I've been going to the bus stop every day because I'm worried about Afton slipping on the ice, and every day these two ask to walk home. Today they walked home in a snow storm, holding hands, and with only half a jacket because of the cast. They couldn't be happier!!
#alaska #alaskalife #snowday #winter #siblings #flashesofdelight #letthembelittle #childhoodunplugged #momlife
- masonjarsandlemonbarsThat's so cute! Also funny, I always wanted to walk home and my mom never let me!!
- franklyentertaining@masonjarsandlemonbars The grass is always greener!
- annecropperGosh, magical pic!
- torrtieHer face is melting my heart right now.
- fivefortheroadblogAwe!! That is so sweet! I love this picture!
- tasty.simple.foodAwww how cute if them! And they can often do much more than we think...
- humbletasksLove! ❤
- tiffanycheriesimmondsWow perspective is everything huh! Amazing how kids can make anything fun ❤
- franklyentertaining@tiffanycheriesimmonds So true!
- charcmorrSnowy days were always my kids favorite days to walk home!
- sarahsmithyoungWhat great memories!
- 4oddbirdsfurnitureI lived in Colorado as a child. I can actually tell my children that I walked a mile to school in a foot of snow ❄️
- __jennifer_johnson__Awe! So precious! Lovely little memory 💛
Log in to like or comment.