chrystalhurstI think I’ve changed camps.
I used to think that people who loved dark chocolate were weird. Honestly I thought they were old. I mean...what twenty-something loves dark chocolate? I certainly didn’t know any of ‘em.
But over the last few years, I’ve fallen in love with dark chocolate so now I’m curious. Was it just me? Was I just slow to learn to love the darker side? Or is it really an acquired taste you develop with maturity?
Notice I didn't say old.
I’ll be 27 again this year (45 if you wanna be technical about solar cycles), and I much prefer dark chocolate. Dark chocolate covered almonds, chocolate cake with a dark chocolate ganache, hot chocolate made with dark chocolate syrup. Wait. Did I just make that up? Does that even exist?
The milk chocolate is still good but it’s fallen into second place. I'm all about the dark. Oh...and there's always the health benefits. 👊🏽
I’m here, in the bed, with my foot propped up thinking about chocolate. Help me with my informal inquiry. Maybe then I'll finally be able to rest well.
What’s your AGE and what is your preference? MILK or DARK?
While your at it, tag a friend and ask them too. Inquiring minds want to know.
- septemberunique30 and I don't really like chocolate butttt if I'm given the choice i always choose Dark.
- soteria_wellness36 and dark all the way. Preferably sweetened only with stevia and almonds.
- recklessly.abandoned4godI'm 26 and growing up I didn't like anything but milk chocolate. I thought most dark chocolate was better. But in my late teen years I developed a liking for the dark and now it's my absolute favorite! Lol And it's healthier too! :)
- psalm84_529 (really 21 with 8 years experience) 🙈 .... dark chocolate (developed a liking for it over the past 5 years or so)
- senoraliza55 and I have always love dark chocolate over milk chocolate . It's my all time favorite chocolate ever. Just learned to acquire a taste for the 55% or higher one with more cocoa it's has more health benefits
- dfw_2015love dark chocolate...
- _jasjane22 milk chocolate but I had dark chocolate the other day and I was like 🤷🏾♀️ but milk chocolate for now !
- msumessenger37 years young :) I prefer dark chocolate and find milk chocolate to be too sweet now. I love the Endangered Species dark chocolate bar with sea salt almonds!
- stacyaverette50---milk chocolate---preferable #hersheys
- ashdgilbert27 years old- and I JUST recently switched to dark chocolate. So I find your post very timely for myself as well! 🍫
- brenda_bradford_ottingerI'm a wackadoo and don't love any kind of chocolate. (I know, I need to turn in my Female Card. ☺) -- For dark chocolate, I don't mind Dove or Trader Joe's. -- I'm 45. -- (p.s. Happy Bday. ☺)
- daughterofhim64I have always preferred dark chocolate-Dove dark chocolates are my absolute favorites...what i love about them is that 1...ok...sometimes 2...is all it takes to satisfy that chocolate craving. I will be celebrating the 24th anniversary of my 29th birthday 😉😜 here in about 9 days.
- eboni.l.jones36 and I LOVE dark!
- lpstockmanAlmost 52 and I love dark, but like you in my younger days preferd milk. My grandmother use to keep Hershey minis on the table and my cousins and I would pick out the crackle and milk chocolate bars and leave the dark ones. I assume she ate them.
- shannanwritesI cant even stomach milk chocolate at this point! I'm trying to indoctrinate my kids esrly
- darlingstepsDark & 28 (started eating dark chocolate around 19)
- awordofworthSame girl!!! LOVED milk chocolate my whole life until a couple years ago. 34 now and FAR prefer dark chocolate. #sophisticated @blessedbeyondmeasure28 @debster9509
- debster9509@awordofworth I'm 32 and I prefer dark chocolate now.
- stacey_c_wall45 and dark chocolate since my 20's. It takes just a small amount of dark chocolate to give you a rich, decadent, indulgent feel!
Log in to like or comment.