thehealthymavenBay Area friends! I need your help! My veggies have been looking kind of sad lately (which is absurd because #california) so I'm on the lookout for a good CSA. There's way too many to choose from and I'm not sure which ones are good. If you're from the area, will you tag your favorites or if you know someone from the area who uses a CSA will you tag them so I can help sort this nonsense out?! THANK YOU I LOVE YOU.
- thehealthymaven#Tnchustler#thatsdarling #putsuepretty #thehappynow#wandeleurspark #abmlifeissweet#abmlifeiscolorful #abmhappylife#flashesofdelight #livecolorfully #nothingisordinary#myunicornlife #acolorstory #vsco #vscocam #artofvisual #thatsdarling #nothingisordinary #showyourwork #livesimply #theeverygirl #nothingisordinary #risingtidesociety #californiacsa #sanfrancisco #sanfranciscocsa #sfblogger #sanfranciscoblogger
- laurenfowlerrdnI love @imperfectproduce ! You can customize it and lots of different sizes/types (organic or not). They deliver to you.
- thehealthymaven@laurenfowlerrdn amaaaaazing! Thank you!
- cleaneatsfastfeetsHooray. I love me some CSA's. ❤❤
- jerseyblauvsJust a local FYI, since the bay has had some colder than average temperatures, the greens have suffered BUT they say the citrus will be amazing!
- thehealthymaven@cleaneatsfastfeets too many here! Good problem to have I guess!
- thehealthymaven@jerseyblauvs that makes sense!!! The blood oranges I had the other day were unreal!
- ellepennerrdWe tried Farm Fresh to You and were pretty disappointed on several occasions. The weekly farmers market in Noe and Ferry Building are pretty good usually though!
- imperfectproduce@laurenfowlerrdn aww thanks! ☺️Thanks for helping us fight food waste and stick up for the ugly produce of the world! 😊
- thehealthymaven@ellepennerrd ah I was at the ferry building on Saturday and bought a ton of stuff but it's a bit of a haul from my house...or I'm just lazy😂 if you know of anyone still in the area who loves theirs let me know!!
- christinelusitaYou rock, keep this good info coming!
- shapinupI just signed up for @imperfectproduce too & the first box was great!
- caaaitlingraceAnother vote for @imperfectproduce ! It's customizable, you can skip a week with no penalty, there are organic options, and it's helping reduce food waste. You have to be ok with some of your produce looking a little funny, but much of the time I struggle to find anything "imperfect" about my produce from them!
- thehealthymaven@shapinup @caaaitlingrace amazing! Looking forward to trying it out!!
- turtlegirlx07I like the farmers market at College of San Mateo. They're there on Saturdays.
- imperfectproduce@caaaitlingrace thanks for your vote. We are glad that you're enjoying your box so much. What counts as "ugly" produce surprises us too!
- sbauer810Audrey and I like Eatwell! You can hold any week and they have a "replacement box" with extras if you want to replace something in your box that you don't want. Also their tomato canning parties on the farm are amazing, we don't buy tomato sauce anymore
Log in to like or comment.