adaspraggThrowback to a particularly puffy pair of hand-made shorts that I did, in fact, not love. Sewing, if anything, is a safe place to experiment with style and figure out what doesn't work! #señorpuffypants
- alicecharetteInteresting, I rarely use sewing as experimentation because it's so time consuming, and the feeling of having made something I won't wear is so disappointing.
- bydaphneyLove the shorts actually!!
- lapetitemaisoncoutureYour shorts are 👌🏾Love them!!! Is it your own pattern?
- jennrossottiI hate when that happens.
- mrs.ginamercerI think they are fantastic
- bunnybaublesYes I have plenty of projects that just didn't work out as planned. It's fun to experiment 😊
- ajavazThey look super cute to me- especially loving the color and deep hem!
- knittingismycardioI love the look señor.
- soapandchalk💯 agree -- sewing is the best for figuring out one's style.
- nualabrennan3Not rust, not caramel; London tan. Love this
- fatbackmediaYessss. I would like to put some "respek" on it, as the kids say.
- adaspragg@imeldamoore you know I don't even know their whereabouts. It's a bit sad...
- adaspragg@charliewensley oh I had no idea you were in a sewing-hate-spiral? 😱I thought all your makes were bangin!
- adaspragg@saraberkes reeeeally? It's a tricky thing to pin point why you don't like stuff u make sometimes...your style arc Knit dress is 👌🏼I hope u like it!
- adaspragg@alicecharette mmm it's funny isn't it? I seem to have amassed so much I don't wear I think Maybe I should not push the boundaries so far 😂
- adaspragg@lapetitemaisoncouture thank you! It's not my own: I think it was a New Look pattern...
- adaspragg@nualabrennan3 London tan! I like.
- adaspragg@fatbackmedia haha! Love it.
- saraberkesYes that dress was the first thing I've seen this year I've liked! Hopefully I've broken the cycle...
Log in to like or comment.