lucydodsworthThe town of Oia in Santorini is the place st famous for its sunsets, but the only problem is everyone knows it and you have to get there hours early or face a scrum for the best vantage points. So we decided to stay in Fira where there was plenty of room to find a spot to ourselves. This might It be the classic Santorini sunset but it looked pretty good to me!
- lucydodsworth@melaidoodles Plenty beautiful enough for me!
- lucydodsworth@ominbloom It is a stunning place!
- lucydodsworth@travelswithmyphone Santorini really is postcard Greece!
- lucydodsworth@luxeadventuretrvlr Definitely, it's not much fun fighting through a scrum of people!
- lucydodsworth@rightupmystreet It really is!
- lucydodsworth@weekendcandy Definitely!
- sophiecliffStill a total beauty spot 😍
- curiosityandacarryonThat's a great tip!! Planning a trip this summer and will keep that in mind. 😊
- sophiessuitcseIt's on the bucket list...
- professionaltravelerOne of my favorite places in the world 😍
- lucydodsworth@sophiecliff Certainly is!
- lucydodsworth@curiosityandacarryon It can get a bit crazy but we always managed to find some quieter spots
- lucydodsworth@sophiessuitcse Definitely a bucket list kind of place!
- lucydodsworth@professionaltraveler I can see why!
- letscrooveWhen the roof isn't enough, climb a little higher 🚀
- thetravelbunnyI think it's a stunning sunset - the light is gorgeous
- yoko.meshiThe lighting is gorgeous on this!
- justhercarryonI want to be there so badly. Santorini and Morocco are the tops of my list
- lucydodsworth@justhercarryon Two great places!
- email@example.com @thetravelbunny Such a nice time of day!
Log in to like or comment.